Cisco 7821-K9 IP Phone
KSh 17,000.00 excl VAT
Cisco 7821-K9 IP Phone – Cost-Effective, Simple Voice Collaboration
Get easy-to-use, highly secure, and highly cost-effective voice communications for small to large businesses. The Cisco 7821-K9 IP Phone is supported on Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options*.
Features and Capabilities
Meet the needs of both information workers and managers who have occasional-to-light voice communications requirements with the Cisco IP Phone 7821.
Key features and capabilities, which enhance user experience and IT administration include:
User Experience Enhancing Collaboration
- Two-lines deliver more efficient call handling
- High-resolution graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier
- Dedicated fixed keys* ease communications for increased productivity
- Built-in speakerphone supports hands-free communications
- Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or a headset
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
Key features to ease and reduce costs of administration include:
- Flexible deployment options with Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.***
- Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise lowers energy costs
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch reduces installation costs and footprint at the desk
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series
*Includes messaging, directory, speaker, and a two-way navigation button
**Telephony features may vary by vendor platform. Contact your Cisco representative for supported platforms.