LigoWave NFT 2ac Indoor Dual-band 802.11ac Access Point
KSh 12,000.00 + VAT
The LigoWave NFT 2ac is a small form factor, dual-radio access point equipped with two 2×2 MIMO 802.11ac radios operating in the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands concurrently and reaching 1.167 Gbps data rate.
The NFT 2ac is easy to manage; there are three management options:-
- Standalone – each access point can be managed by logging into it directly and using the intuitive web interface. Suitable for small networks.
- Integrated controller – Each Infinity series access point supports controller-less architecture, which is ideal for small to medium size deployments (up to 50 access points). (Available with firmware NFT v7.54). An Integrated setup wizard allows quick and easy setup. Master access point works as a controller and shares the configuration with managed access points at the same time collecting statistical information. This unique architecture allows secure, scalable, cost-effective and simple deployments in any industry.
- External controller – Infinity controller is a software platform to configure and manage Wi-Fi networks based on LigoWave devices. It is available for two platforms Linux or VM VirtualBox (Supporting Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems) and Cloud based version too. Software image is free. The controller supports unlimited amount of devices (taking into account sufficient hardware resources are available) and is ideal for large networks that can be remotely located across the country and even different continents.
- Environment: Indoor
- 2.4 GHz Data Rate: 300 Mbps (2×2) – 802.11N
- 5 GHz Data Rate: 867 Mbps (2×2) – 802.11AC
- Antenna Gain: 3 dBi (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Security Radio: No
- ETH Port: 3 x 1000 Base-T
- PoE Port: 802.3af/at
- Mount Type: Wall/mount/pole